Burcher Jennings Funding for Growth
Low-cost, innovative, bespoke funding for UK law firms
- Are you a firm of solicitors in England or Wales with a funding requirement of between £50,000 and £10,000,000?
- Would you like a facility which is “made to measure” and built around your needs and can be drawn as required?
- Are you finding disbursements or costs advance funding expensive?
Burcher Jennings can help you
Regulatory capital pressures on European banks are causing a rapid contraction in the supply of capital to the UK legal services sector.
Burcher Jennings work with a specialist risk capital provider, backed by an international fund management group, to provide innovative, bespoke funding packages for UK law firms.
The first of its kind, this funding initiative recognises your business
needs: your access to capital can grow alongside your firm, without the restrictions associated with other
forms of funding.
We can also create a tailored, combined pricing and funding package.
Why use Burcher Jennings for funding?
A revolving, evergreen facility that grows alongside your business.
As your firm grows, the size of the facility can be increased. You can also opt for it to automatically increase at a future date, allowing you to plan for growth knowing that the extra funding is there
No hefty interest rates.
No covenants or personal guarantees.
No principal repayments are required.
The principal advanced does not ordinarily need to be repaid. Instead, it can roll-over for as long as the facility is in place.
No ties to ATE providers.
Who you choose to insure your cases is up to you.
What can you use the funding for?
There are no restrictions on how the funding is used: it is up to you!
In addition to repaying any high cost borrowings, you might also want our funding for:
• supporting your work in progress, lock-up and paying disbursements;
• making acquisitions, opening new offices, making team hires, marketing and growing profitability;
• investing in IT and new technology;
• filling the void left by the cuts in Legal Aid;
• or even just having that little extra working capital so you don’t need to worry about those day to day expenses
The result is that you can focus on your firm and clients.
“Our facility will drive up PEP significantly whilst giving us much greater flexibility to fund future litigation. Few other lenders understand civil litigation as well as them. The funding we have will double in size over the next two years and should help us grow dramatically.”
Senior Partner top 100 City firm
For more information on how Burcher Jennings can help your business, please contact: